Smile-Savvy Stocking Stuffers
Much like jolly Mr. Claus and a sprig of mistletoe, hanging stockings by the fireplace is a beloved holiday tradition enjoyed all over the world.
Has the winter weather given you a brain freeze? Here are some smile-inspired stocking stuffers – perfect for season’s greetings grins!
- Toothbrushes are a stocking staple. Buy a basic brush, electric model or even a singing toothbrush! With a wide variety of colors and designs, it’s easy to find a toothbrush fit for every member of your family.
- Team up your toothbrush with complementing items. Floss, toothpaste and mouthwash are essential for a healthy grin. Pick a traditional minty flavor or go for something more extreme, like cupcake-flavored floss.
- Give your significant other a minty mouth with items like gum (look for one that contains xylitol), lip balm/gloss or sugar-free mints.
- Mini-sized toothpaste and floss make great travel go-tos. Some brands even release limited-edition scents specifically for the holidays. For a full(er) stocking, pick out a stylish travel tote or toiletry bag.
Stuffers for Small Ones
- There are several books that teach kids the importance of oral health. For the young athlete, pick out a mouthguard in his or her favorite color. Get children excited about brushing – stuff their stocking with an animal-shaped toothbrush holder.
Now you’re ready to enjoy a holiday stuffed with smiles. Don’t forget to keep your spot on Santa’s nice list – take care of your teeth!