Become a Delta Dental Provider
Align your practice with Arkansas' largest and most experienced dental insurance company!
Becoming part of the Delta Dental of Arkansas network means you’ll have access to a stable pool of patients as well as:
- Quick, accurate claims processing
- Fast and efficient processes for pre-authorizations through the Dental Office Toolkit
- Access to our world class customer service department for benefit and claim inquiries, and
- The unrivaled service and support of our dedicated Professional Relations team to assist you and your office staff with credentialing and provider records
Align your practice with Arkansas' largest and most experienced dental insurance company.
Delta Dental has partnered with providers across the state to help more Arkansans receive quality oral health care by administering the Arkansas Medicaid dental program under the names of Delta Dental Smiles and Delta Dental Smiles for Kids.
Submit all your credentialing paperwork online with DDS Enroll
Delta Dental of Arkansas has partnered with DentalXChange to bring the DDS Enroll online credentialing system to our network providers.
DDS Enroll fully automates the credentialing and re-credentialing process for network providers. Complete, submit, and track all necessary paperwork for all our networks: Premier, Premier/PPO, Delta Dental Smiles (Medicaid), and Arkansas Medicare Advantage.
The DDS Enroll platform includes:
- Auto-populating fields: After forms are initially completed through DDS Enroll, the Question Wizard saves information and autofill fields on additional applications thereafter.
- Document repository: DentalXChange supports the ability to upload required documentation or certifications needed to submit or renew credentials. E-signature: Users have the option to electronically sign credentialing applications.
- Tracking progress: Providers can view submitted credentialing applications and check the status of their credential renewals.
- Virtual reminders: DDS Enroll sends virtual and document expiration reminders to providers to reduce the potential gap in renewal time or risk of termination from any network.
- Free training and troubleshooting: Users have access to training, including live chat, for quick questions and walk-throughs.
Check out step-by-step videos on DDS Enroll (look for videos with yellow banner) and start simplifying the credentialing process today!
For questions about or assistance with your application, please contact the DentalXChange team at (800) 576-6412 ext. 471.
For questions regarding any of the networks, please contact our credentialing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.