Individual and Family Plans
Dental plans that fit you and your family. Prices that meet your budget.
Your smile says a lot about you. From first glances to family photos, it’s how you greet the world. Keep your mouth healthy with coverage from Arkansas’ number one dental insurance company, with plans that offer deep savings on the oral health care services you need the most.
Delta Dental of Arkansas members have access to Delta Dental’s nationwide network of providers.
Our customer service team is available to answer your questions Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-7 p.m. CST
Our online tools making understanding and using your coverage a snap.
Delta Dental plans offer significant savings on a wide range of services at providers convenient to you, anywhere you are.
All Delta Dental plans offer:
• 100% in-network coverage for exams, cleanings and x-rays, 2 times per year for every member
• Sealants & fluoride treatments
• Coverage for basic services (fillings) and major services (crowns, root canals, dentures, bridges, partials, tooth removal, gum disease treatment)
• Composite (tooth-colored) fillings
• Coverage for dependents up to 26 years old
Delta Dental offers access to one of the largest dental networks in Arkansas with more than 95% of dentists in our PPO and Premier networks, plus one of the largest networks in the country1.
• Our Arkansas network has over 1,100 dentists and specialists with more than 2,100 locations, so you can get the care you need convenient to where you work and live.
• The Delta Dental national network has over 148,000 dentists and specialists in all 50 states at 315,000 locations — and growing.
1: Delta Dental of Arkansas Internal Data
DeltaVision is a smart, affordable way to keep an eye on your vision – and your health.
Through our partnership with Superior Vision, DeltaVision members have access to a nationwide network of easy-to-find eye care providers.
More than 60,000 eye care providers nationwide.
Members can get eye exams at one place and buy eyewear at another for greater selection.
There are no restrictions on eyeglass frames or contact lenses. Members can apply their allowance toward any brand or lens type.
3 easy ways to get the insurance you need.
When you're ready to sign up for dental (or dental plus vision) insurance with Delta Dental, you have three easy ways to get it done.