5 Ways to Exercise Employee Wellness
June is the new January! It’s time for you and your co-workers to refresh resolutions for National Employee Wellbeing Month!
It’s a fact: An environment that supports employee wellness is good for employees and employers.
5 ways to celebrate National Employee Wellbeing Month:
- 1. First, a selfie. Create a unique hashtag to encourage employees to capture their fitness selfies. Need some ideas? Get inspired with this hashtag generator.
- 2. Spice it up with a recipe exchange. Try one of these recipes, perfect for any on-the-go professional.
- 3. Namast’ay in bed. Channel your positive zen! Start your morning with a yoga flow sequence for an energy boost.
- 4. Breathe easy. It’s amazing what a few deep breaths can do! Take a few minutes to breathe and relax with a meditation sequence.
- 5. Distance makes the heart grow stronger. Running is a great way to de-stress and explore the area around your office.
Commit to 30 minutes of exercise a day for a healthier, happier YOU.