Community Grants seek to expand access to oral health care in underserved areas by funding services that provide preventative services or treatment for individuals of all ages, ethnicities, genders and socio-economic statuses in Arkansas.
Funding amount: Up to $30,000
Grant application deadline: Closed
Grant recipients notified: Closed
PLEASE NOTE: The Delta Dental of Arkansas Foundation is no longer accepting Community Grant applications. Click here to view the complete list of our 2019 grantees.
Who We Fund
The Foundation encourages Arkansas-based nonprofit or community organizations holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, governmental agencies and educational facilities to apply. We cannot award grants to individuals. Only one proposal per organization per year will be considered.
Grants typically not funded include requests for:
- Indirect costs, excess administrative and salary costs, utilities, wages/salary, fringe benefits, travel, or incentives/gifts
- Fundraising events
- Private foundations and endowments
- Deficit financing and debt retirement
- Projects that will not be implemented within one year
- Programs that discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital or family status
Certain grants include specific reporting requirements, schedules and systems that may vary based on the funding level. Please review the grant terms and conditions carefully before applying.
For more information about our grant programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.