The Delta Dental Pay for Performance Program
At Delta Dental of Arkansas, we’re rewarding providers who help support our mission to improve the oral health of Arkansans by encouraging preventive oral health care.
The goal of our Pay for Performance program is to improve targeted quality measures and oral health outcomes for all our members whether they have coverage through commercial insurance or Medicaid.
The purpose of our Pay for Performance program was created to provide financial rewards to general and pediatric dentists who are:
- Arkansas-based dentists participating in either our PPO, Premier, and/or Delta Dental Smiles network, and
- Demonstrating a pattern of delivering appropriate evidence-based preventive oral health care based on certain quality measures demonstrated to improve oral health.
For the details on the Delta Dental Pay for Performance program, click the appropriate link below to download the current program overview.
To help achieve this goal, we are providing participating dentists with a free online dashboard (WhiteCloud Dentalytics) which provides you detailed insight (updated monthly) on your performance of providing services to your patients with coverage from Delta Dental.
Dentalytics puts the power of dental practice analytics in your hands so you can easily:
- track patients fluoride treatments and sealants,
- evaluate your high-risk periodontal population, and
- monitor your progress toward you Pay for Performance reward.
This valuable practice tool is available to you for FREE as a participating Delta Dental of Arkansas provider.
WhiteCloud Dentalytics Overview Video