Super Smiles in Schools
Super Smiles at School, our school-based mini grants program, seeks to expand oral health education and treatment by partnering with early childhood centers and public schools to directly impact early childhood, primary, secondary, and post-secondary students. Super Smiles Mini-Grants will be awarded up any qualified amount and qualifying applicants will be notified quickly.
Funding can be requested for the following:
- SUPPLY - Provide students with oral health materials (toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, etc.)
- EDUCATE – Use classroom instruction time to educate students on the importance of oral health
- ASSESS – Implement a program where a trained school nurse completes oral health assessment for students
- PREVENT – Implement a program where a trained school nurse administers fluoride varnish application under the
supervision of a qualified physician
- TREAT – Implement a program that connects students to dental treatment
Funding Amount: Not specified
Grant application deadline: Application accepted year-round
Grant recipients notified: Ongoing
All applicants must meet certain criteria in order to qualify for grants and keep that qualification active.
Super Smiles in Schools Webinar
Learn more about our Super Smiles in Schools grant and application process by attending our webinar, Wednesday, November 6, at 4:30 pm, CST. Register by completing the form below.
How to Apply
Our application process is 100% online! Applicants are required to register with Foundant, an online grants management system, to complete the application process.
In order to register, you will need the following information:
• A username in the form of an email address
• Primary grant contact information
• Your organization’s information, including EIN/Tax ID number (required)
• Contact information for the school leader
Who We Fund
The Foundation encourages Arkansas-based nonprofit or community organizations holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, governmental agencies and educational facilities to apply. We cannot award grants to individuals. Only one proposal per organization per year will be considered.
Grants typically not funded include requests for:
- Indirect costs, excess administrative and salary costs, utilities, wages/salary, fringe benefits, travel, or incentives/gifts
- Fundraising events
- Private foundations and endowments
- Deficit financing and debt retirement
- Projects that will not be implemented within one year
- Programs that discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital or family status
Certain grants include specific reporting requirements, schedules and systems that may vary based on the funding level. Please review the grant terms and conditions carefully before applying.
For more information about our grant programs, please contact us at email@example.com.