Mini grants seek to support innovative, solution-based projects that make an impact in the field of oral health. Our intent is to directly impact communities through providing access to funding for organizations that may not meet the requirements of our
Community Grants program.
Funding amount: Up to $2,500
Grant application deadline: Applications accepted year-round
Grant recipients notified: Ongoing
All applicants must meet certain criteria in order to qualify for grants and keep that qualification active.
Who We Fund
The Foundation encourages Arkansas-based nonprofit or community organizations holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, governmental agencies and educational facilities to apply. We cannot award grants to
individuals. Only one proposal per organization per year will be considered.
Grants typically not funded include requests for:
- Indirect costs, excess administrative and salary costs, utilities, wages/salary, fringe benefits, travel, or incentives/gifts
- Fundraising events
- Private foundations and endowments
- Deficit financing and debt retirement
- Projects that will not be implemented within one year
- Programs that discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital or family status
Certain grants include specific reporting requirements, schedules and systems that may vary based on the funding level. Please review the grant terms and conditions carefully before applying.
For more information about our grant programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.